The glittering shine of diamonds is something that every person deserves. And if it comes in the form of handmade jewellery, there’s nothing like it. Handmade diamond rings not just look sophisticated and breathtakingly, they are equally strong, neatly designed, and surprisingly colorful. Needless to say, since so bewitching, these rings are one of the best gifts for your near and dear ones. The best is, handmade diamond rings are also built for men to grace occasions like engagement or a wedding.
Why Handmade Diamond Rings are So Strongly Recommended?
Jewellery certainly has its own way of expressing emotions. And the timeless handmade diamond rings likewise expose you to the colorful delight of attractive designs. Some of the best designs of many are the ones like Myel ethical diamond rings that have a traditional and personal touch to them.
Most Popular Designs That Might Captivate Your Heart
Handmade diamond rings are cut in neat and unique shapes that are certainly worth a mention.
- Classic Open Rings With Diamonds in Rose Gold – Such heart melting diamond rings are perfect engagement masterpieces. Studded with diamonds in high karat rose gold, these pastel and breezy rings fit all finger sizes. Also, they are unisex.
- Pira Rings with Morganite and Diamonds in Rose Gold – Yet another handmade artifact that can grace wedding occasions, these ones feature diamonds in the shape of mini pears. Carrying the rosy tint of Morganite hue, they look breathtakingly gorgeous with a matching attire.
- Baguette Rings with Blue Spinel and Diamonds in Gold – A splash of colors, these rings display small diamonds circling the golden band with a large Blue Baguette Spinel stone in the center. They make perfect promise rings and a wedding band that reciprocates the love and warmth with which it is created.
- Black Diamond Rings in Gold – These simple and delicate rings are contrast masterpieces with beautiful black diamonds studded on a yellow gold band that’s nothing less than 14 karat. They make a beautiful ‘She Wedding Rings’ for their airy and graceful feel just like that of a bride-to-be.
Factors That Make Handmade Jewellery Unlike Everything Else
Only if you’ve owned or seen one that you’ll agree there’s no match to the fineness of handmade artifacts including jewellery. Some of the factors that back it up are listed below.
- The band metal used is devoid of allergenic alloys that can be harsh on skin. As a result, handmade jewellery causes no skin reactions.
- Since each piece is made by different makers, no two items resemble each other. In other words, they are all unique and independent designs preserving the ethical essence.